Currently, we get a suggestion from doctors or dieticians about what not to eat and that comes with a very big list. There are very few people those who encourage you by saying what right kind of food to eat is. Chocolate is blamed very badly due to its dairy and sugar content. For people trying to lose weight or want to get rid of some sort, heart issues consumption of chocolate is totally restricted. Now many types of research are coming in support of your chocolate eating habits.
Dark chocolate, a kind of bitter in taste and less amount of dairy and sugar can surely help you curb your craving. Along with that dark chocolate has some proven health benefits which you should know first.
1) Good for Heart – You heard it right, dark chocolate can be eaten by people having heart trouble. It helps you strengthen your health condition because of the fertility of Cocoa in terms of various vitamins and minerals. Dark chocolate not only helps you improve your heart condition but it also helps you to prevent heart strokes.
2) Antioxidants – Dark chocolate is power packed with a huge amount of antioxidants which can disarm all the free radicals present in the body. As compared to other food items dark chocolate is way ahead in terms of quantity of antioxidants.
3) Improves Blood Flow – Due to improper blood flow, many people are facing a variety of issues related to blood pressure. By consuming dark chocolate you can improve blood flow and reduce blood pressure.
4) Improves Erection – Due to blood flow problem men sometimes face a problem with their erection which is also known as Impotence. Men deal with the issues with the help of medicines like Vardenafil and now they can add dark chocolate alongside this medicine to improve erection strength and duration.
5) Cholesterol Treated – We suppose to have more amount of HDL (Good Cholesterol) and a lesser amount of LDL (Bad Cholesterol). You can maintain this balance by consuming dark chocolate on daily basis.
In addition, there many other benefits that you can reap simply eating your favorite dessert before you start eating chocolate consult your doctor for the quantity that is good for you. Anything in excess is bad and that applies to every food item available in the world.